Best Dental Implants in Dubai
Dental implants are mostly preferred and recommended for patients with lost or damaged teeth. Your dental implants in Dubai will not only provide you with a beautiful smile but also you can save your pocket from leaving a hole.
Who Can Receive Dental Implants in Dubai?
Most people who are healthy enough to have oral surgery or normal dental extraction can be considered for a dental implant. Patients should have ample bone to support the implant as well as healthy gums. They must be dedicated to maintaining proper oral hygiene and going to the dentist regularly.
Individual cases of heavy smokers, those with uncontrolled chronic illnesses like diabetes or heart disease, or people who have received radiation therapy to the head and neck region need to be assessed. You can ask our team, for a better option if you have decided to get treatment from the best dental implants in Dubai.
Why Choose Digital Implant Clinic For Dental Implants?
We cater to Dubai’s premier dental facilities using top-notch to international and local clientele. We have Russian Dentists in Dubai for our foreign and local clients while serving Dubai’s leading dental facilities. Whether you’re a local patient or a visitor from overseas, our highly skilled dentist in Dubai offers high-standard aesthetic and restorative dental care in a welcoming and modern setting.
Working process of Dental Implants
- Metal screws called dental implants are placed in your bone. Your native tooth roots are replaced by them.
- Dental implants are permanent and sturdy, in contrast to dentures, which rest on the bone.
- In a process known as “osseointegration,” the bone and the implants meld together after implant implantation.
- The loss of jawbone in the lower and upper jaw is reduced by tooth implants.
- Dental implant methods enable teeth to operate right away, just like dentures.
Different Types Of Dental Implants We Offer
- Single Tooth Implant – When only one tooth is missing and you want to replace it for function, comfort, and appearance, a single dental implant is the best option. One dental crown that attaches to the implant screw is necessary.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Bridges supported by implants are the best option for multiple missing teeth. The bridge is anchored by the implant instead of a natural tooth. A fixed dental bridge makes other teeth immobile, restoring function. Additionally, it enhances speech and eating abilities.
- All-on-4 Dental Implants – Our dental team suggests all-on-4 implants for a patient who requires reliable replacement for multiple lost teeth. With this treatment, your complete upper or lower jaw is restored (or both arches). Eventhough it is a permanent restoration, the overdenture can be taken out for cleaning and dental exams.
- 3-on-6 Dental Implants – A 3-on-6 Dental implant is an option for an implant-retained denture. It has three distinct dental bridges that are connected to six dental implants.